India’s largest exporters of deep well and shallow well hand- pumps says its products are extensively used in rural and urban areas to pump potable water. The company says it supplies its goods locally in India (to local government departments, private parties and all major exporters), and overseas to France, Germany, Australia, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Ethiopia, Ghana, Yemen, Malawi, Uganda, Nigeria, Zambia, Laos, East Timor and South Korea, etc.
It has different models of hand pumps to suit buyers’ requirements. Among these are:
- Afridev deep well hand pump – up to 45 metres depth with discharge of 16.5 litres per minute.
- India Mark ii deep well hand pump – up to 45 metres depth with discharge of 15 liters per minute.
- India Mark iii vlom deep well hand pump – up to 45 metres depth with discharge of 15 litres per minute.
- Extra-deep well hand pumps – up to 90 metres depth with discharge of 12 litres per minute.
- unicef-approved vlom 50 deep well hand pumps – up to 45 metres depth with discharge of 15 litres per minute.
The company manufactures hand pumps complete, spares and special tool kits, and standard tool kits. It also manufactures upvc/stainless steel/brass cylinders used in windmills apart.
Spa, New Delhi, contact Pawan Saxena: Tel +91-9810043051 and +91-11-22477098; fax +91-11-22477098; firstname.lastname@example.org