Africa’s Big Seven (AB7) food and beverage trade show and the Southern African International Trade Exhibition (SAITEX) will host around 1,000 exhibitors from 54 countries, showcasing several hundred product categories and tens of thousands of individual products at Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa from 30 June to 2 July.
Although European supermarket multiples like Carrefour and Tesco are increasingly taking note of the potential of Africa for retail growth, they are unlikely to launch on the continent soon.
- Celebrating 15 years of innovative Solutions
- Craft beers on a steady incline in Kenya
- Knowledge, quality and marketing support provide the keys to developing strong beverage brands in emerging markets
- How to market to Angolan consumers
- East African farm in a backpack concept
- Ocme: growing its presence in southern Africa
- Revolutionary pay-as-you-go solar system for Kenya
- iShack ushers change for slum dwellers
- Soya and rice producers to get improved seeds (Angola)
- Government pushes food processing programme for small-scale entrepreneurs (Tanzania)
Page 1 of 50