An extensive market and human factor study revealed a large business opportunity in India for an efficient cold storage solution targeted at the dairy industry.
Estimates of annual camel milk production are 935m litres for Somalia and 320m litres for Kenya. In Somalia, the estimated market value of camel milk produced per year, if it were all sold, is $130m. And in Kenya it is approximately $37.5m.
- "New factory" filling machines for Fabrique de Produits in Congo
- Granor Passi supplies fruit concentrates to Africa
- Supplying " tar
- Indirect UHT processing suitable for Africa
- Closures for the bottled water and packaging industry
- 'SA-designed soy proteins for taste and economy'
- Letaba Citrus Processors
- Flavourome opens office in Lagos
Page 1 of 50